CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年11月23日星期日

Family Responsibilities

Every parents love their childs . And the same to child .
As a student now . We have a important responsibilities .
That is we should study hard .I think of that our partents
are not easy the make us to grow . Therebefore we should have
good job and have high salary in the furture . Then I can
buy large house that make their life comfortable .I will
give my partent lots of money what go to travel all over
the world . Of course I can accompany with my partent .
I will spend much time get together with them . I don't
make them feel lonely . There are many student also the same
idea . As if the family have no much money , your family
also must happiness. As long do partents have responsibilities
towards yourself partent.
I'm terribly love my partent. So I can try my best
to study .

0 评论: