CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年11月9日星期日

My Hometown

I come from in China . My birthplace is in XinJiang . My hometown
is terribly beautiful . There are many trees and flowers beside road ..
There are a lot of kinds food . For example , roast meat , chafing dish,
dumpling and so on . Our hometown have many scenery area . TianChi is
good instance . If you go to XinJiang that you must go to TianChi .
Everyone have different jobs . Such as buiness , young migrants ,
doctor , nurse , work on education , newsman , goverment person and
so on . The majory of people is very busy . They usually have a
part on sunday . Also they can get together talk with each friend
or family and eat food . Some students can play basketball , play table
tennis , sing song , dance during their free time .
In my opinion , I think that our hometown is very beautiful.
There are people friendly and enthusiasm . The buliding becoming tallest.
Everyone is busy .I love my hometown.

0 评论: