CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年11月25日星期二

Weekend Wonder

I want to go to some beautiful place if i have a
weekend . For example , I never go to the Lan Ka Wei.
I hear of it's is beautiful island . There are many foreigner .
They are do business in the island. It is said that the goods
is very cheap in the Lan Ka Wei . For instence, chocolate and wine .
I want to take kinds of chocolate back china . I take my friends .
Because my partents very like drink wine .So I also want to buy
some wine and take my partents. But it is a pity that i can not take wine on the plane . Never Mind . I can accompany with
my partents come to the island .
All of same classmate will get together to eat ,sing and so on in China . I will have a good rest. Then i will study hard.
I can do lots of thing . It make me interesting of my life .
I hope I have a weekend and want to do anything .

0 评论: